The Bosch LB3-PC250 Premium Cabinet Loudspeaker (Black) provides a powerful 500 W in a weatherized cabinet suitable for sheltered outside use. The speaker is ideal for a wide variety of uses such as auditoriums, conference venues, theaters, and factories. The speaker features self-restoring protection against incidental overload.
- The premium loudspeaker is fitted with a specially designed horn that provides constant coverage independent of frequency. The handle locations and position of rig-points are placed to make the loudspeaker easy to carry and align when installing. There is an integrated pole mount on the bottom of the cabinet and a weather-resistant steel grille. All screws and bolts are stainless steel or treated to resist rust. The cabinet has been designed to provide the possibility of mounting the loudspeaker close to a side wall or on the floor. The enclosure features high dampening, is impact resistant and weather proof (sheltered)
- The LB3-PC250 and LB3-PC350 are suited for locations where high sound pressure, wide-band audio is needed and where there is no mains power or where active loudspeakers are not desired, like outside applications or applications where the benefits of the 100 V technique comes into play like easy connection of multiple speakers and long cable runs
- The LB3-PC250 and LB3-PC350 have a 100/70 V transformer with power tapping. The speakers are weatherproof (IP44, able to be mounted sheltered outside)
- The loudspeaker has two SPEAKON connectors wired in parallel. The input from the SPEAKON is available under a waterproof cover at the rear side of the loudspeaker. To protect against moisture, dirt and tampering a splash proof cover is fitted over the control part of the rear panel. Below the cover you can find the input from the SPEAKON; you can choose to wire either channel 1 or channel 2 to the ceramic terminal block. Alternatively it is possible to wire E30 wire directly through PG11 waterproof feed through to the ceramic block (with thermal fuse). The loudspeaker has two PG11 locations to enable loop-through of direct wires. From the ceramic block it is possible to select the speaker tapping. Full, half and quarter power is available at 100 V and 70 V
- The cover has a dedicated location for the EOL (End Of Line) LED, if the Bosch EOL pcb is used, the Bosch proprietary line supervision set for individual loudspeaker monitoring or line monitoring can also be used at this location. Internally the loudspeaker has a dedicated notch filter to filter out a 20 kHz pilot-tone. This will reduce the 20 kHz pilot-tone. The filter is bypassed by a bridge as standard delivery
- Safety features include a thermal fuse in the transformer, thermal fuse at the ceramic input block in accordance with evacuation standards and an auto resetting current limiting circuit between the HF filter output and the HF driver