Electro-Voice ZLX-15P Features:
- 42 Hz–20 kHz; 127 dB max SPL; 1000 W (Class D).
- 15 inch woofer for low-end punch in a compact enclosure and 1.5″ high-frequency titanium compression driver.
- LCD display and 1-knob DSP control with presets for precise and speedy setup.
- Input level meters and independent amplifier control to ensure optimal gain structure.
- Front LED for “power on” and “limit” indication.
- Patented split-baffle design for superior driver time alignment.
- Durable composite construction with innovative hi/lo grip design for easy pole mounting.
- LCD display allows for application and location EQ optimization.
- Innovative industrial design allows for professional look to match professional sound.
- Three handles including hi/lo grip ultimately makes for the most portable professional sound speaker on the market.
- Composite structure is built to last and provides road tested ruggedness.
Electro-Voice ZLX-15P Specifications:
- Freq. Response*: 55 Hz – 18 kHz
- Freq. Range*: 42 Hz – 20 kHz
- Max. Measured SPL: 127 dB
- Coverage: 90° H x 60° V
- Power Rating: 1000 Watts
- LF Transducer: EVS-15L, 380 mm (15 in) Woofer
- HF Transducer: DH-1K
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS Combo Jack, (1) 3.5 mm Input, and (1) XLR link Output
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
- Grille: 18 Gauge Steel with Black Powder Coat
- Dimensions: 27″ H x 17″ W x 15″ D (685 x 423 x 383 mm)
- Net Weight: 38 lbs (17.3 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 50.7 lbs (23 kg)